The New Jupiter 3+ Art Lens is a resurrection of the original Russian Jupiter 3 lens, exuding the same elegance and classic compact design as its predecessor. It is handcrafted by Zenit, the same factory in Russia where the original lens was born, guaranteeing exquisite photographs of a remarkable quality.
The redesigned lens is equipped with an L39 screw mount and comes with an M mount adapter, making it compatible with all Leica L39 and M mount range-finder and mirrorless digital cameras. The premium lens also works with other mirrorless digital cameras when used with adapters (not included in the package). The results are phenomenal—expect crystal-clear sharpness, natural colors and a beautiful, dreamy bokeh. Don’t miss out on this premium lens—limited quantities are available on a first-come, first served basis.
- Focal Length: 50mm
- Aperture: f/1.5 – f/22
- Lens Mount: L39, Leica M-Mount Adapter Included
- M-Mount Adapter Frame Line Triggering: 50mm Frame Line
- Rangefinder Coupling: Yes
- Minimum Image Circle: 44mm
- Field Of View : 46 Degrees
- Flange Distance: 28.8mm (L39 Mount) 27.8mm (M Mount)
- Closest Focusing Distance: 0.7m
- Filter Thread Requirement: 40.5mm
- Lens Construction: 7 Elements in 3 Groups
|SKU (Número de Referencia)||z280|
|Lens Mount||L39, Leica M-Mount Adapter Included|
|Available Apertures||f/1.5 – f/22|